Hi!I've arrived at last!! After a lot of procrastination over a month and a half or so I have been reminded to get into the act. It was a friend who scrapped that she was going to visit my blog. what blog i thought? and then it hit me. by now i had forgotten everything about it - the name, password everything - quite a disgrace coming to think of it now! the only saving grace being that i had displayed the name on my profile. and then i tracked it down and have made a promise (readers may wince that promises r made to be broken!!) that ill put up something whenever i find time. ok thats enough intro to my lazyness. im running short of time for today (already!) but i do promise to get back soon - watch out till then.TC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

American Chopsuey in Delhi!

If you’re done with driving, hop on!!

Dunkin' Donuts Selling Contaminated Donuts?